Learn English Online Forum Index

?FAQFAQ? ?SearchSearch? ?MemberlistMemberlist? ?UsergroupsUsergroups? ?RegisterRegister?
?ProfileProfile? ?Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages? ?Log inLog in

I am a member

Post new topic Reply to topic Learn English Online Forum Index -> LEARN ENGLISH -> Teaching English
Previous topic :: Next topic
topenglish

Masculin

PostPosted: 3rd June 2007, 09:27 Post subject: I am a member

First of all and before trying to answer the question I asked, let me tell you how I find startimes and its members. To tell you the truth, I really find all of them wonderful as well as magical with their incredible nicknames and fantastic pictures even those who are considered as bad members, as a supervisor described them one day. But in reality I think that they are not bad, they are good members who haven’t been given enough time and freedom to express themselves.

Then there is not just one startimes but two: the visible and the invisible.

The visible startimes with its positive and negative sides. Members doing their best to be the first in every field of art, sport, science , technology and so even by just copy and paste .Supervisors with their red stars doing their best also to help first and then to apply the rules of startimes which are sometimes illogical, and they even hinder creativity.

The invisible startimes is characterized by thousands of personal letters between members and members, members and supervisors and between supervisors, supervisors and the general headquarters of startimes, a real world full of action. What can be written in these letters? Love words, warnings, pieces of advice, agreements, conspiracies, apologies, invitations and even terrorization. They are called personal but are they personal for sure. With letters you can manipulate any member and make him or her do or write whatever you want if you are clever enough for that.

Now here is the answer for the question I asked in the beginning. I like startimes because I think that there is no site on the web which contains members as kind as you my dear brothers and sisters, sons and daughters and friends

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: 3rd June 2007, 09:27 Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic Reply to topic Learn English Online Forum Index -> LEARN ENGLISH -> Teaching English All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Your Ad Here
Index | Administration Panel | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation