Learn English Online Forum Index

?FAQFAQ? ?SearchSearch? ?MemberlistMemberlist? ?UsergroupsUsergroups? ?RegisterRegister?
?ProfileProfile? ?Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages? ?Log inLog in

American Civilization is a commentary on the future of our N

Post new topic Reply to topic Learn English Online Forum Index -> LEARN ENGLISH -> American Civilization Culture and history
Previous topic :: Next topic
derbal

PostPosted: 31st March 2007, 19:25 Post subject: American Civilization is a commentary on the future of our N

American Civilization is a commentary on the future of our Nation. The nation is built from the civilization and the civilization comes from the consensus culture. So, this commentary links the past to the future through the DNA of American ideas. The twin helical of American DNA has been the Great Experiment - Democracy in America - and the Great Commission - Christianity in America. Except, now, we are engaged in the Great U.S. Culture War (1962 - today) which is a Second American Civil War, abbreviated as ACW II. The traditional Judeo-christian culture is challenged by Liberal Human Secularism for primacy. This web site is forum for discussion and advocacy on how to take the intellectual high ground and win ACW II.
The future belongs to the side, Left or Right, that can convince the middle that their vision of America is best. The path to the future has many forks for national decisions. These decisions are especially grave because American Civilization is engaged in a long, long war against barbarian Islamist Totalitarianism. It is World War IV since the victory in 1991 over the Soviet Empire based on Communist Human Secularism was the end of World War III.

Here I promote ideas about how to win ACW II and WW III. I encourage a dialogue with a blog. I offer my words and time to pursue this passion of mine. In the 11th grade I took a combination U.S. History and English course called “American Civilization”. One BS and two graduate degrees later the course stands out as my favorite course ever. American Civilization became the recurring theme of a life time of reading. Our American Civilization was the ultimate focus of my youthful military service and, now, is the goal for my mature political activism. Advancing American Civilization is my hope for the future.

This website is a work in progress. I will keep adding content. I have many concepts to present. It’ll take time.

I promote myself – my writing, first book and speaking – here too.

Administrateur
Publicité

PostPosted: 31st March 2007, 19:25 Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic Reply to topic Learn English Online Forum Index -> LEARN ENGLISH -> American Civilization Culture and history All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Your Ad Here
Index | Administration Panel | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation